[Dailydrool] Fw: Crime & Punishment and Ear infection question?

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jul 1 09:31:19 PDT 2010

Chicken Jerky and Sweet taters was put on the dehydrator next to the
boys bedroom last night.  So the drool is flowing like a raging river
for Trooper, Johnny, Ms Piggy Paws, Lola and to anyone else in need.
Chicken jerky drool is the strongest drool of all in thia house.  Plus a
little good luck drool with the buppy to Pam.

Poor Brudder Elwood are you always setting the momma's hair on fire?
Obviously...it is all her fault! Not yours.  She should have gotten her
soda and then made the mater & hammie sammiewich. And never left such
temptation in front of you...she left it...it was yours for the taken!
Only a Saint could have passed up that tasty sammiewich.  And the
punishment..OMdoG! I think that is a little harsh..especially after you
tried to give it back to her.  Hehehehe!

Conley, Good luck on all of your endeavors...no matter what you decide
to go for, be it Prince, Princess or PIT...How about Drama Queen???
Hehehe...Or maybe that should be Brudder Elwood LOL

Have a question for my Drool Family.  My Mom's basset Morgan has an ear
infection and the vetman told mom to keep his ears up and let them air
out.  She called me and asked, how in the h--- do I do that.  I told her
to try a hair scrunchie and hopefully he would not shake it out.  Any
other ideas?  Would a snood work?  If so does any of the rescues have
them?
Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Drool to all in need.
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "mmmm sweet tater chips"
Ruger "mmmm chickie jerky"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878