[Dailydrool] To Ruger: ASTT ob de Florida Gulf Coast

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:47:50 PDT 2010

Deer Ruger,

I bee very honored to join in the ASTT Task force wif you and me beautious gurlfrend Emma. We be berry good squirlly hunters. On we last date me and Emma chased da squrllies so much  dat we pull our slabes wif us cuz dey be holding da leash. Dey not to happy bout dis but me and Emma needed to get dem squrllies!! I be wondering iffen it be ok if me and Emma can be the ASTT ob da Midwest? I would ask me brudder Yowza to join be he no care about dem squirrlies. Meez hope you hab good squirllie huntin' day!

Jack

Official Member ob de ASTT ob da Midwest