[Dailydrool] Holly the Dolly squeelin for da dinner

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 16:45:03 PDT 2010

Dis be Holly da Dolly, tiny leetel sweet gentel gurly dat I bees.  Mama been
gigglen an laffen at fings on da puter an her not be payen nuff atenshun to
MEMEME.  Mama has lerned to gib me belly rubs while reedin on da puter, but
dis not gudenuff.  Time ta EAT.  So sorry, must start squeelin at Mama to
gets Holly dinner.  Not dat me acshully eats da dinner you unnerstands, dats
not da point, me just wants da dinner served NOW.  (Leetle secret here dat
you mights not know, me squeels sounds jus like dem fingernails on da
chalkboard, drive da peeps krazy.  An mememe knows it an me doos it to
torcher peeps what not jump to my commandes!  Dem squeels be HiHi Pitched an
Loud!  EEEEEEEEEHEHEHE BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Mama here, guess what I just got, a Flip HD recorder, got a great deal on
eBay and it was delivered today.  If I can figure out how to use it, I'll
take some videos of the girls.  Of course that means that I'll have to also
figure out how to put the videos on YouTube.  Ut-Oh, going to be a busy
weekend!!

Debbie Winchester, how is our sweet Elder Clara doing?  She has been awfully
quiet since her last health scare, is everything okay?

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net