[Dailydrool] Vote Vote Vote!!!

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 21:05:21 PDT 2010

Everyone remember to vote for Western Missouri Basset Rescue in MO -
especially since it's a holiday weekend, lots of people will be out of town,
so if we all keep voting maybe we can really push them up the list.  Now I
of course would never, ever, ever dream of - Voting and Confirming My Vote,
then going to Tools - Delete Browsing History - clicking the bottom 6 boxes,
then hitting the Delete button, then waiting for it to Delete, then closing
browser, then reopening it and voting again.  Absolutely not.  And I'm sure
that no one who is voting for the mega-huge rescues is doing that either.
No way.  So don't do it.  Bad, bad.

The Flip video camera is really easy to use, I already have a video of Holly
talking to me.  She is camera-shy, so she didn't get wound up and really
loud and screechy like usual, but it's still cute.
http://tinyurl.com/263ksqn

This video is only a about a minute long, and I put it on one of my test web
sites, so if you click it, be prepared for it to take nearly a minute to
load.  This site isn't set up for video files so it loads slowly.  So far
the biggest problem with the camera is attaching the wrist strap - but then
again, I haven't tried to upload anything to YouTube yet.  We'll see, but so
far I like it!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net