[Dailydrool] Jacie bloated again

Donna Carmack bassetmom2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 05:40:03 PDT 2010

Yesterday after I brought Jacie home after getting her teeth cleaned, she got into the water bowl and bloated.  Luckily it was the vet's late day so I rushed her back and he had to do emergency surgery to untwist her stomach..  She was doing ok at 8 PM last night but she was not completely out of the woods.  I was told she could still die.  Luckily I was home to catch the situation because my husband would havw missed it and she would have died.  I have a liver biopsy today so Jacie's problem was the last thing I needed.        Donna, Jacie, Duffy, Pepper and Bubba