[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin at the bridge.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jul 2 03:20:35 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in we are sending heart healing drool to
the slaves, brothers and sisters of Piper and Princess Nugget who have
gone to the Bridge and will ask the slaves to light candles in memory of
Piper and Princess Nugget.

We are also sending stay well and get well drool to Lola, and Rolph as
well as welcome to forever homes drool to Trooper and Sidney Sue. We
overheard the slaves trying to work out a suitable date to send us to
the beauty parlor towards the end of July,

probably in the third week. Jasmin asked me how often the slaves intend
sending us this year as she has already been twice in two months. My
sister and I are wishing all Houndies and there slaves a good week end.
To the Houndies and Slaves living in the United States a good 4 th July
and we hope there are lots of extra treats for the hounds.

This is Justin and Lilly woofing in an update on Bridge news both Piper
and Princess Nugget have arrived safely and will soon be settled in.
There was a bit of excitement when Piper arrived at the gate as she was
not expected for at least another 6 months and her daddy Andrew was no
were to be found, he has been busy with Pipers Bridge Perch and had gone
off with his net to catch a falling star which he was going to attach to
Pipers Perch so that every one could see that there was a bright new
star at the Bridge,

Piper! Queen Fey Fey soon took control of things, with helpers from the
royal court went in search of Piper's daddy and he was soon found
,catching those stars he said was like Trout fishing a very tricky
exercise when doing it for the first time and was taking

longer than expected. Piper was soon reunited with her daddy, Andrew and
together they made Piper's Perch to her liking with the star anchored
above with roping, while chatting up a storm and catching up.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to the slaves been home with us for the
week end.

PW Justin and Lilly ATB . The Bridge this week end will be jointly
celebrating both Canada Day and the 4 th of July, with special foods,
waddles and competitions.

Slaves William and Johnathan.