[Dailydrool] It rained today!

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 2 22:20:43 PDT 2010

Dis be Sister Holly da Dolly repawting in.  We lives in Texas, an there
ain't much rain in Texas in da hothot summer.  Well dere bees dis big ol
stormfingy down in da Gulf ob Mesico (don't ask mememe, I not know where dis
be), an it be causin da airwabes to do funny fings an we bees getting rain
da lass few days, offen on.  Mazin.  Okay, dis affernoon it lookin like
rain, an da Mama leff an went runnin round anyways.  AN IT RAINS!  MeMeMe
and Sister Anna bees berry worried.  No loud booms or nuffin like dat, jus
lotsa rains.  How dare dat Mama leeb us here an it be gonna rain!  Well,
Sister Holly fix her, hmph.  When da Mama gets home, mememe an Anna be
waitin an we starts yellin our greetin, an den MEMEME FROWS UP.  An den
Sister Gracie, whut be sleepin an be slow to come runnin to yell, SISTER
GRACIE COME RUNNIN AN YELLIN AN STOMP IN DA BARF.  Mama gotsa clean up da
mess, serbes dat woman right, leeb us an it rain.  I Gots Her.
BwaHa.fellers, Sister Holly don't make dis Bwaha noise, Sister Holly laks to
SQUEEEL.  Me no fakes dis Bwaha stuff, me bees MeMeMe and goes,
EEEEEEEHEHEHEHE!!!

Lub an kissies frum all us here, we is sendin Sister Anna slimy drool to all
sick doggies and peeps (mememe an Gracie not drools), an send connolunces
fer all dat has lost lubbed ones lately.  Eberbody takes care dis long
weekend!  An VOTE fer Western Missouri Basset Rescue in state of MO.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net