[Dailydrool] Trooper Update

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 19:05:54 PDT 2010

Trooper had his vet appointment today and we are very pleased with what she said. She was extremely happy with the progress of healing, and said she was amazed that he has healed as much as he has in the short time since his surgery (the power of Drool!!). He has grown all new skin over his wounds and his hair is growing back. His stitches were removed today and he looks much better without them. He had no intestinal parasites and received all his vaccinations. He is going back for neutering on the 20th of this month. I will try to take some pics tomorrow and post a link.

Thanks again to everyone. Drool Rules! Since Trooper no longer needs any more drool than what the houndettes here produce, we are sending all the extra drool to those that are sick or are otherwise in need. It certainly worked for Trooper!

Soft sweet snooters to all,

Brenda, Bob, Trooper, and the Thundering Herd.