[Dailydrool] Vote

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 04:21:21 PDT 2010

We were at the rank of 69 overall a while back in the Shelter Challenge but
have slipped down to 121 in rank over all and the other rescues in Missouri
are getting a lot more votes! We need everyone to vote tell your friends to
vote please we can catch up if everyone votes for us in the Shelter
Challenge our rank in Missouri is still 4th but we used to have 6.9% of the
vote in Missouri and have slipped to 5.45% of the vote in Missouri we can
make it though if everyone votes because the highest ranking one in Missouri
has only 14% of the vote.
We have a lot of vet bills to pay we have been to the vet three times this
week and need to go again today with 19 dogs it is always something, a
bloody stool, allergies, a bite, a cut, cancer, ear infections, eye
problems, etc. Vet bills mount up weekly and we really could use your
support!! We had six calls this week for eight owner surrenders. We just
cannot afford to pile on more vet bills. This costs you nothing but time
Please vote!! Here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3