[Dailydrool] Vote

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 4 04:54:50 PDT 2010

Please vote for us in the Challenge and thank you to all who are voting we
really appreciate this!!

I have a dog who is pottying in the house after 10 years of being
housetrained and am beside myself if anyone knows how to stop this please
let me know. I have dog doors!! They are always open!! Yet one dog has
started peeing in the house and all the males that were nuetered later in
their lives are marking near where he potties which they have not done until
now!

Anyway, please vote for us in the challenge! Here is the link.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3