[Dailydrool] anti skwirll terrorism team

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Sat Jul 3 07:38:12 PDT 2010

deer colt and ruger,  we is skwirll hunters extrodinaire...  inna last two weeks we dun killed 2  yep that's rite 2 of them little terrors hab been dun in by ususus.  they b da gray ones that try to b in our wuds.  we left their little furry dead selfs fur da mom to find in our pen.  she no seem happy to see them but you know how moms are.  can we join da team.
winston and sadie  keeping kentucky safe from skwirlls