[Dailydrool] favor

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sat Jul 3 06:59:55 PDT 2010

Well, it's been a strange and sad year so far and I have a favor to ask.  Glenn's stepfather who has been in his life longer than his father, is seriously ill with cancer.  Ernest T Campbell or "ET" as we fondly call him although curiously in all the years we've known him he's never called home.  Anyway, he fell last week and was taken to the hospital.  He didn't break anything but tests show that the cancer diagnosed earlier this year has spread and he was moved to hospice day before yesterday.  ET was pastor at the big beautiful Riverdale church in Manhattan for years until he retired and was very much in demand as a visiting pastor until just a couple of years ago when a new hip and a desire to slow down prevailed.  He's a lovely, generous human being and has been very kind to me in the 16 years or so I've known him.  He loves our hounds, especially Pw. Xandy Bear who has been known to con him out of any food he might be eating.  If you could send him a card or picture of your hounds I know it would lift his spirits.  His address is as follows:

Ernest T Campbell
Calvary Hospital Home Hospice
4th Floor South, Room 434
1740 Eastchester Road