[Dailydrool] new age clicker training

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 10:31:45 PDT 2010

We have all 4 hounds trained that if we knock on the window rapidly they all
come running..when i started this i would knock and shake a treat jar..then
i knocked and said treat..then i knocked and said danger danger..

so now if i knock they come running..yes they expect the treat..but that is
fine cause if i need them to come I want them to come...

most the time they will come if i just yell danger danger..we arent at 100%
on that yet..I would like them to learn that as well tho in case we are ever
somewhere there is no window to knock on

its worth a treat when it is just like ringing the dinner bell