[Dailydrool] Da Toid

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 15:47:31 PDT 2010

Taday da toid of Joolie.
Whadebber.
Uncle Mr Cooper ousside an sumbuddy setted off a fireboomer.
Nebber seed Mr. Cooper sir moob so fass inna door. I wood fink it funnee but
he stannin rite heer reedin dis...
In twenny daze Me an Llewis be SIX.

Dis mornin we wen ousside reel erly before it sunuptime.
We nosin long an heer come MomPerson wif da boxa treets reel quite goin
BOYS, TREETS TREETS HERE BOYS COME ON, LESS GO INNA HAWSE TREETS TREETS
So you nose, like Ok, here we comes in gedda treet.

DAT when we fines out dere bin a blek and white kitty inna yard, too. We too
bizy peein to noddice. DARNIT!!
We cooda got dat critter. We cooda!!
MomPerson she spoil ebberfing.

Love an drool to them in need, a speshual hey to Trooper, Johnny and eben
tho he ok, Hey to Brudder E, will prolly need sum good vibes fore da day
ober if I nose him.
Nigel and Llewis (an Conley) (an Cooper)