[Dailydrool] Fourth of July

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 23:17:07 PDT 2010

Well they have started shooting off the fireworks alittle early this year. Penny is asleep at the end of the bed and I don't think she even knows anything is going on. Bubba on the other hand is on and off the bed panting like it 90 degrees in here and is producing enough drool to help every one that needs it and still have a large surplus. I'm sure he's alittle anxious with this noise and I am trying to comfort him as much as I can but even though he's uneasy he still does particularly want to be held. Oh well I just pet him and tell him its all right and I'm sure he'll be fine when they stop.

Tomorrow is Penny's Gotch Day. It has been two years since I drove from Portland Or. to Salt Lake City to get her. Spent almost 30 hours on the road but she's been worth every minute of it. She and Bubba will be getting a special dinner and some new toys and a trip to the dog park to play with their doggie friends if its not too hot. Gosh it's almost like having kids.

They also requested that that I ask the powers that be if they can be part of they ANTI SQUIRLE TERRORIT TEAM PACIFIC NORTHWEST DIVISION, OREGON CITY DETACHMENT. I think they are worthy because I have not seen any of those evil terrorist squirles anywhere near our yard and they did practically drag me accross the park to get one they spotted at the park.

Drool to all. Use it if you need it , bank it if you don't Pass it along if you want. Right now Bubba has plenty

Anthony R. Kenczewicz