[Dailydrool] Chief Pretty Officer

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 22:51:50 PDT 2010

Hi Bo, this is Buttercup.  I was disappointed tohear I was not an automatic  DD princess as a was born with great bassitude.  I was the biggest puppy in my litter and I was the prettiest, too, false modesty is a waste o =f mt attributes.  I have lovely, flowing black ears,  dramatic brwn against black eyebrows which which I can express my displeasure with my humans when necessary.  I also have a beautifl blanket white coatsome artistic black marking and both black and some brown ticking.  I am quite lovely and many people admire me.   I do not let just anyone touch me, though I did refrain from biting those horrid children who dexcended on me during one of our walks, Momperson was so impressed with my royal fortitude.  In my heart I am indeed a princess (queen, empress) but I am honored to take the offer of Chief  Pretty Officer..  This does not, I hope include water.  Water is for drinking, it should not be sprinkled on one's body or be under one's paws.  I do not do water.  I am, howeever good at keeping the lower order in line.  I sqs sitll a mere pup myself when my humans add a buuby, Beau, who need much tending, which even with the help of Nanny Bruno was an exhusting affair, my poor ears!  Not content with this burden on my time and energy Honey  arrived without any consultation on my part, luckily she was a well behaved creature , properly submissve and attentive to me and this Roxane creature , who I admit does tryof observe proper decomum.  Latly my humans have begun to bring many stranage basset to ur home, once again without any consultation with me, the basset in-charge of things in the house.  They cal it fostering.  So far these bassets have been reasonalble well behaved but I do find it wearing and need to speak my mind and occasionally make their boundries clear to them.   This is not always apprecited by MomPerson but protocal is protocal.  My house, my rules.  Such respionsiblity on one so young, a mere 3 and 0ne-half!   Yours, Buttercup, born with bassitude .