[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 06:51:45 PDT 2010

Hey everyone, this is Elder Sister Daisy. I don't get to the pawboard too often because livin here at the home wif Elder Clara and the Brudderz stoopid, I have me paws full. I am 10 years young today, I share the day with all them celebrations for the 4th of July.
Once I got me rescue and come her to me home wif Elder Clara life has been good--well, I have been in the Elder Clara school of trainin now for years. My goodness, the things she has taught me, you see, I really rule the roost around here, see I can even talk good. Why I have even been a sleepin on the royal perch--that is when I can get away with it. Elder Clara seyz I hab to pay attention and continue her work when she decides its time to retire.  Gettin homes fur seniors is berry impawtant work. Whew--I sure hope Momma remembered I like steak on this special day--she says she got me a new collar, but shes a holdin out on givin me the goods. I am a thinkin I need to go tell her about this.
Now in honor of this special day--celebrate lots, Elder Sister Daisy would like that!

As always, Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake