[Dailydrool] Kennel question

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 11:49:27 PDT 2010

I agree with Chris - I'd be careful. There's a great checklist of questions on
the Drool website to ask potential breeders before you buy:

http://dailydrool.com/puppy.html

There are a number of reputable breeders in the Michigan/Ohio/Wisconsin area
(I'm assuming you're local to there, given the location of the breeder you're
considering) listed on the same Drool page. They are all long-time members of
this list.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB