[Dailydrool] Kennel question

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 11:01:31 PDT 2010

I don't know the kennel specifically and their website doesn't give much info beyond their dogs.  One flag to me is the # of different dogs they breed.
I couldn't find the info I was looking for - specifically their contract and sales policies.  Do they have a health guarentee?  Do they take the dog back if need be?  How old are the pups when the go to new homes?  What health testing do they do?
Based solely on their website I'd have a lot of questions to ask.  That said, they have some good looking houndies!