[Dailydrool] Kennel question

Jack Freeman jack at jack360.com
Sun Jul 4 05:41:23 PDT 2010

We are looking to add to our wonderful dog pack. Currently we have 1 basset and a golden retriever. We want to add a lemon and white basset puppy to our family pack. We have found available puppies via a web search at S/W MICHIGANS SKY COUNTRY KENNELS. We've contacted them and the owner seemed very nice and knowledgeable about the breed. He will have a puppy ready for adoption in two weeks and we plan to go visit the puppy and the kennel at that time.  I wanted to ask the list if anyone is familiar with this kennel or had done business with them in the past.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Jack Freeman