[Dailydrool] ASTT New Team Members

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 4 14:18:23 PDT 2010

Ruger Pawing in:
Sadie and Winston, I heby deputize you as ASTT Special Agent Kentucky Team!!! Congratulations.  Your squirrel hunting skills are most excellent!

Penny & Bubba I heby deputize you as ASTT Special Agents PACIFIC NORTHWEST DIVISION, OREGON CITY DETACHMENT.  Congratulations on keeping your territory squrriel free!  That is an awesome accomplishment!

Doing the happy dance with & for Johnny! Yeah!!

Happy Birthday Elder Sister Daisy we know that your slave will make your special day as special as you are and deserve.

Happy gotcha day to Penny...Hope you get lots of belly rubs and tasty treats for your special day!

Feet soothinhg & healing droo to Maggie Wags.  We hope that your paws heal up soon!

Happy 4th of July to all Hounds & Humans!

Ruger
Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team Director
FL Gulf Coast Team Leader