[Dailydrool] S/W MICHIGANS SKY COUNTRY KENNELS

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 15:19:51 PDT 2010

This is what I found on-line about them (I assume they are the authors of this):

									S/W MICHIGANS SKY COUNTRY KENNELS

                        			    		paw paw, MI 49079

						Additional Information:
AKC&UKC REGESTERD ,UKC-GRAND CHAMPIONS&CHAMPIONS
REDS,TRYS,LEMONS ,ALL PUPPYS RAISED IN HOUSE WITH LOVE ,CURENT SHOTS
&WORMINGS ,DEW CLAWS REMOVED,HEALTH GARENTED,WE SPEND TIME WITH PUPS
 269-628-5421

								        Services:
			        Puppies,Stud Service

I sure hope they are better at breeding and raising dogs than they are at writing!

Linda and Dewey
Hand Crafted Jewelry
DirtHerm.etsy.com