[Dailydrool] cancer

Helena Poist helenapoist at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 17:40:19 PDT 2010

two cancer related items,

mammograms ladies.. dont forget them.. i did my usual mamorgram and was diagnosed with breast cancer. because it was caught early, i have a very good prognosis but by the time a self examination tells you something is wrong it is VERY wrong.. so please dont put them off. I am glad that I didnt. I am still recovering from surgery and did a specialized one week radiation called mammosite and suffering from some complications. ... but I will live and go on to save more houndies,.

my very own Roscoe also has cancer. he is a predominately white basset hound and my first. he has mast cell cancer with grade 3 which is terminal. I would like to "chat" with others who went through this. right now he started chemo and doing well tolerating it but juswt not himself. I want to make sure he has a good quality of life and know when to let him go.

email me please at helena at proplanner.com

and thanks for all the friendships and support.

Helena Poist Vice President of Marketing and Sales Proplanner.NET ISU Research Park 2321 North Loop Drive Ames, IA 50010 515-296-7526 helena.poist at proplanner.NET