[Dailydrool] Cancer

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 4 18:50:43 PDT 2010

I have an older Basset mix we took from the pound when we took her to our
vet we found out she has cancer throughout her whole body. She still begs at
the table and enjoys certain treats but turns her nose up at the Milk Bone
Dog Biscuits. I give out regular treats to the rescue dogs the same time of
day every day and sometimes she doesn't bother to come to me she would
rather not come to me so I take them to her and she sometimes eats them and
sometimes just leaves them sit there in fromnt of her.
I have had her about four months, and I just cannot tell if she is in pain.
I read Helenas post and I too am wondering how I will know when it is time
to let her go. I do not want her to suffer!! If anyone has any ideas on what
dogs do when they are trying to tell you it is time  please let me know.