[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:11:28 PDT 2010

We're glad Speedy and Rambo are OK.

Welcome Trooper -- thank you Brenda and Bob for welcoming that poor sweet
baby to the Thundering Herd.  There is a place in hell right next to the
furnace for the monsters who did that to him.  What a good kitty Henry was
for bringing his new friend someplace safe where he would be loved.

Drool for Sydney with lymphoma.  You could try baby food to tempt her.
Also, the stinkiest cat food you can find often makes them eat.

Hope William is recovering from his bout with tick fever and that he'll have
no lasting symptoms.

Congratulations to Maggie on Thelma Lu's designation as the first hound at
the Honnold Hound and Kitty Farm.  I know Noah and Hollyberry had a hand in
helping this girl find her way to you.

Drool to Piggy Paws and her sore neck.

We're so glad Johnny is OK and are sending healing drool for his continued
recovery.  We're thrilled the tumor wasn't cancerous.  Sandy, what an ordeal
you went through.

Drool for Lola -- hope she gets through her mass surgery, and for Rolph with
the dodgy tummy.

Hearthealing drool to Eva on the loss of Pw. Nugget.  She was a special girl
who has a lasting legacy in all of the other bassets she helped.

Drool for Jacie -- so glad Donna caught the bloat in time, and drool for
Donna -- hope the results of the liver biopsy are good.

We hope Colt and Ruger's Daddy feels better and are very glad he wasn't hurt
worse than he was.

Happy birthday Sister Daisy and happy early birthday to Colt and Ruger!

Happy Gotcha Day to Penny.

We hope Roscoe has lots of good time left, and we're sending healing drool
to Waltzing Maggie Mae and to poor little Conley with an infected cornea.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))