[Dailydrool] Drool On The Way!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 01:16:58 PDT 2010

I am woefully behind on my email after the 4th. That will teach me to take
a 4 day mini vacation out of town.  So the Gang is on Drool Slinging Patrol.
There was a lake of drool here that started just with my coming home.

We are slinging buckets of The Good Healing Drool and our prayers
for Waltzing Maggie Maye and her Momma.  We are praying that there
is nothing seriously wrong and that it these are just normal basset lumps.

More Healing Drool and Prayers are going out to Sydney.  Stinky food works
miracles for decreased appetites.  Around here the gang goes crazy for Green
Tripe and believe me that stuff reeks like poop but they love it.  Not a one of them
has turned it down yet.

We are sending Healthy Healing Drool out to William for his Tick Fever.  We hope
that you recover soon and have no lasting long term effects.

Here comes some more Healing Drool for Miss Piggy Paws sore neck.  We hope
your neck is feeling better very soon.

Sending Healing Tummy Drool to Rolph.

Sending out Healthy, Increased Appetite Drool For WMBR little basset mix girl.  I think that
our babies tell us when it is time to go even though we may not be ready.  When the bad days
are far more than the good and our babies sparks leaves there eyes then it is time to say "See
You at the Bridge".  With Tucker (ATB) I saw his sparkle leave him and in my heart I knew
he was telling me "Momma I have to leave you know".  I don't know how to explain the heaviness
I felt in my heart and soul but it was there.  Chris listen to you heart and she will tell you when
the time for her journey's end is near.

We are sending Healthy Drool and Prayers for loving families for the permanent fosters
in all the rescues.  We hope that soon that a miracle will happen and all these wonderful
basset kidz will soon be adopted by loving families.

We are sending Healing Drool to Jacie and hope she is soon healthy after her bloat surgery.
Jackie I thank God you were there to catch her symptoms.  Another miracle happened to put you
on that path that saved Jacie's life.

We are sending Heart Comforting Drool and our prayers for Eva.  Pw Nugget's will forever be
a part of your heart and soul.  Though her journey here on earth has ended she will be watching
over you and loving her Momma from the bridge.  May her star shine brightly with the love you
shared.

Rivers of Healing Healthy Drool and our prayers are being sent for Roscoe and Auntee Helena.  We
are pulling for both of them to join me in being Cancer Survivors.  Helena I know your heart is good
and how much you do for all the bassets that cross your path but please take a step back to heal from
surgery and rest.  Thank you for posting the mammogram reminder.  I admire you for taking the time
to remind all the slaves to do breast self exams (including our male family members too).

We are sending Healing Healthy Drool to Lottie.  Thank you BBRTX for fighting for  all the furkidz
coming into your care.  You are in our prayers.

We are sending Healing Drool to Colt and Ruger's Dad Slave.  We hope that he is better soon and
will be giving many belly rubs and treats to you boys.

We are sending stop itching drool to Maggie.  Sadee Maye says she has a lot of empathy for her.  The
grass allergy for my baby girl has been horrendous this year.

Our Love, Drool and Prayers are with you all.
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/