[Dailydrool] Piggy Paws update

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Tue Jul 6 07:37:36 PDT 2010

Piggy paws is doing well.  She is back to her usual activity level
but she is reluctant to turn her head to  the left.  Her apetite
is a bit off but is easily restored by the addition of a bit of canned
"Sunday Supper" or tripe to her kibble.

We are
currently houndsitting for a pair of sisters who have been active in the
spouse's 4-H obedience classes.  Neither of them will eat - tripe or
no tripe.  The tend to be a bit nervous and one of them was attacked
by a dog in the past and is terrified of strange dogs.  Now, I don't
thing our dogs are particularly strange, at least for bassets, but poor
Scout is hainv a heck of a time.  Last evening, Miss Bertha climbed
into her crate her for a snuggle and a nap.   Poor Scout sat
bolt upright with eyes like saucers until we convinced Bertha to go sleep
with someone else.  I suspect the sisters will get hungry before
their slaves return in 10 days, and will agree to at least nibble on
something.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at
www.bbrescue.org