[Dailydrool] Oh my, the force is growing and growing

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 13:56:28 PDT 2010

This is Bo, Commander-in-chief of the Pacific Basset Feet.

Our force is growing by leaps and bounds (neither of which I do). Here is an updated roster from head to tail so far. Simper, Fido.

Harley of Hawaii: Lewd-tenant, Head of Counter Intelligence
Morse: Keeper of the cat poop-deck
Buttercup: First Chief Pretty Officer
Nigel & Llewis: Vice Admirals
Conley: Rear Admiral
Elwood: Secretary of Defense
Kahuna, aka Ch. Windsock Blue Angel: Naval aviator, squadron leader of fighter pilots
Anita's girls: Fog hornblowers (naval buglers)
Otis: Secretary of Steak
Nelly: Director of Boneland Security
Clara: Second Chief Pretty Officer
Rolph: Field Intelligence Agent
Jaggie: Lieutenant Commander Jagman, Leegal Officer
Maggie Wags and Evil Annie: Swabbies
Henry OEBE Exalted Destroyer of all Things Stuffed: Destroyer Captain
Thelma: Head Nurse of the Pacific Basset Feet
Jethro: Agent in charge of NCIS (No cats inside)
Dame Penny: Admiral admired by all
Miss Polly: Am-basset-dor to France
Fiona: Supply Officer
Lucy: SEAL (?steal edibles and leave?)
Muldoon-Scrty f Skwrls nd Drctr f Vwls
Deuce: Flying Ace
Rowdy: Drill Sargeant
Lucie OEBE Princess of Chaos: Agent for Counter Intelligence
Lady: Pacific Feet Nurse
Grace: Senior NCIS field agent
Boomer: Marine Private First Class
Poppy: Chief Wantit Officer

It occurred to me that obedient bassets might be "Yay-men" but they are still in the basset "Nay-vy". Also that independent bassets might be "Masters-at-arms-length". Now, I'm guessing we might have some "Mess attendants" out there still.