[Dailydrool] Trooper

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 15:44:43 PDT 2010

My heart stopped, then cracked when I saw the pictures of Trooper.
How in the H*LL could someone do such a thing to that sweet baby?
Anyone know this person's whereabouts as I have a few choice nursing
treatments I would like to perform before I go HHOEBE on this monster.

Trooper was the perfect name for this boy.  It is sad that sometimes we
have to walk through Hades to get to just this side of Heaven but Trooper
with the aid of his wonderful kitty friend made it.  His beauty is beneath
the his battle wounds for those who will take the time to look.

Trooper the scars that will soon form are you badge of courage so wear them
proudly for all to see.  I know your story will be shared for all those who will
take the time to listen.  I hope that your Momma and new family will consider
entering your story in the Shelter Challenge Monthly Story Competition.

We are conting to send you Healing Healthy Drool, our prayers and loving
thoughts.

Snooter Smooches and our love,
Karen and The Dog House Gang