[Dailydrool] Cassiti enlisting SIR

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 19:15:37 PDT 2010

Cassiti here. I will try ma bestest to try to talk like a nowmal bassett. Can't promise anyting.

I want to enlist my services as a PI Watchgirl of da food. As my slave knows, no one an get into 1 tiny of a milli centimeter of da food that lays before me, ofer bassetts or da slaves. I can serve as protector for all da fellow bassetts serving. Not only do I look good, I can also be a meanie girl who lubs to show ma teefs and bite and snap. No one dare messes with da food.

I will report for da doodie (hehe, I said doodie) SIR.

Just me Cassiti