[Dailydrool] The next dozen Basset Feet recruits

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 20:10:04 PDT 2010

This is Bo of Hawaii, Commander-in-chief of the Pacific Basset Feet.

We already have the most powerful force in dogdom. I am sure of it. In the last
Drool, I listed the first 30 members. Here are the next 12. That brings us up to
168 basset feet so far!!! Semper fido.

Gus: Yeoman in charge of paper shredding (sensitive documents, you know)
Sirius: Signalman (don't worry about my short legs; I'll use my long ears)
Bubba the bulldozer OEBE: SEAL commander (with a nickname like "the bulldozer",
are you sure you don't want to be a Mine-sweeper captain?)
Buddydawg: Senior advisor to the Nay-vy
Val (the basset): SEAL diver (but not in Arctic waters, thank you--been there,
done that)
Bubba: Master Chief Master at Arms & COB (Chief of the Bone)
Sadie: Ace Pilot of da Dog House Gang (Air force)
Bazzle: the Dog House Ridge Runner (Air force)
Nelly Belle & Isabelle: the Singing Swing Belles of the USO
Empress Ruby Doo: Volunteer trainer in the art of digging up critter holes
Duchess ATB & Blueberry ATB: St. Brendan's Bridge Basset Brigade