[Dailydrool] The next dozen Basset Feet recruits

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 07:37:23 PDT 2010

Deer Bo, Commander-in-Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet,

We be so pleesed to accept we new posts.  We be flying out ob Norfer, CA
site as soon as we can get da paws on da plastic card to buy we Black Hawk
chopper.  Sadee Maye busy wit da chopper paint design an brushin up on her f
lying skills.  Herz git liddle close to da house top fur me comfort.

Momma sez herz gonna teke me to da range fur to teech herz boy to shoot.
WOO HOO  can't wait to git me paws on dat biggy bam bam gun an me
skirrely luncher.  Wach out skirreleez cuz youz in me sites.  Bwahahahaha

Dem Swinging Singin Belles be a pawactising da act.  Whoaaaaa.  Dey mite be
little older but dey can shake da paws an tails.  Dey wanna remind ebber houndee
dat dey needin more paws an tails fur da act.    Dis an equal oppawtuna-tee group.

Empawress Ruby Doo pleesed to be official volunteer.  Beleeve me wen me sez
ebben dough herz a long legger herz can teech da younguns how to dig dem holes.
Herz Motto be:  Nebber Gib Up an Nebber Gib In.

We humbly accept we posts.  Gotta run an pawactice me skillz now.  Me hear
sumtin back in da yawd.  Sadee Maye fire up da chopper!  We goin in

Bazzle, Da Bedeviling Bad Boy, OEBE - Dog House Ridge Runner.
(Flap, Flap, Flap.....Leeb da paint job gurl...we need to git dem dang skirrelz.
Moob in closer....Whoa...Not DAT CLOSE!)