[Dailydrool] Opportunities to give money

Janice Henry-Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 20:13:15 PDT 2010

It is I, Roland, Duke of Ears and Commander in Chief of the Order of the
Evil Basset Hound Empire.  The Oregon Basset Hound Waddle is happening on
July 17, 2010 in Woodburn, OR.  Truman (the not so bright one) and I will be
marching for the Love of Bassets and also for money to help bassets needing
to be doctored up and stuff before they go to their foreber homes.  Truman
and I got the same foreber home. Not so good for me, if you get my drift.

Anyway, I have a Firstgiving Page so you can help me at the Waddle.  Here it
is:
http://www.firstgiving.com/oregonbassethoundrescue.

Also, please come to the Waddle and/or Games if you can.  I have created a
website for the games: oregonbassethoundgames.com. If you don't like the
website, then the Mom created it.  We always have a great time at the
games. Bob the Dog is planning to be there with his entourage, Noodles the
Grand Marshall, and countless other basset hounds and their people. Even Mr.
Not So Smart, Truman Henry Colvin.

Please help Oregon Bassets!

Your furiend,
Roland