[Dailydrool] Am I being a worry wart

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 23:16:28 PDT 2010

For the last few days now my little girl Penny Just doesn't seem to be her self. There is nothing specific wrong that I can identify, she just seems a little listless and has been choosing to go off on by her self. She used to sleep with me and Bubba on the big bed but here lately she sleeps on the bed on the floor, on the sofa in the living room  or her bed in the kitchen. She's alway the first to greet me when I get home and smother me with kisses but not lately. I took her to the vetlady and she listened to her heart and lungs and other body parts felt all around her and took her temperature which she said was normal. she is doing some blood work and will let me know as soon as she gets the results. Penny's only three and is the liight of my life and I am worring about her something awful. I hope I am just being overly concerned and its just the change in weather that got her down. As I am writing this I am getting misty just thinking about her being sick with something serious and possibly losing her. With all my other troubles (I have been without work since March) I don't know what I'd do.  I'm using up all of Bubba's  surplus drool on her but sure could use somemore to ease my mind.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz