[Dailydrool] Looooooooooong Doggies

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 04:34:01 PDT 2010

Momma here, I had to chime in on the long doggies comment, because Brudder Jake could serve in da fleet as the air craft carrier. Brudder Jake measures 32 inches from shoulder to base of the tail. Add in the neck, head, and the tail and we have one extra long dog.
When I drove to TN to adopt Jake from BellyRubs Basset Rescue, I had to call home and tell hubby--take back that crate, get the extra moose size, he will never fit in one like Brudder Elwoods. Everything is oversize about Jake--except his tail which is long and thin. Everyone that has met him does a double look, and remarks of his size. Jake is full basset to the bone, he is just double size.
Brudder Jake did make me promise not to mention his weight-----

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,