[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Picture

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Wed Jul 7 06:06:27 PDT 2010

That's our two "bad-to-the-bone" boys on the calendar page for today.  Morgan is the one with the white on his face and the largest one.  However, J.D. will actually run Morgan's butt into his crate in a flash.  It's a sight to watch a 40 pound Basset have a 60 pound Basset on the run.  J.D. is our foster failure and is actually a very sweet boy that we love dearly.  Morgan was lovingly given to me for Mother's Day six years ago by our daughter and he is the apple of my hubby's eye (and mine too).  We love both of these boys with all our hearts and are so glad they are in our lives.  They make us so happy when we're with them.  Their nicknames are: Fat A$$ (Morgan) and Killer (J.D.).  Morgan is not really fat - my husband says he well developed :)  J.D. got the nickname Killer because early one morning as he went out for a potty break, he spied a rabbit and that was the end of the Mr. Bunny.  I couldn't believe my sweet J.D. did that to a rabbit - I guess the "hunting dog instinct" got the best of him.  Happy Calendar Day to our sweet boys - Mommy and Daddy love you both!!!!

Dianne & Estil Taylor