[Dailydrool] Jacie update

Donna Carmack bassetmom2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 06:45:23 PDT 2010

Not good news here.   Jacie came home on Friday and she hasn't eaten on her own
since then.  She has been to the emergency vet and another vet since then for
dehydration and so far 4 vets don't know what's wrong.  The spark has gone out
of my normally noisy dog.  Her potty habits have gone bad and when I do let her
out she tries to hide in the flower bed.  I'm battling with myself:  Should I
just let her go.   The tears are flowing while I'm writing this.   Donna, Duffy,
Jacie, Bubba and Pepper