[Dailydrool] Jacie update

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Jul 7 14:51:32 PDT 2010

I have somehow missed the message about Jacie being ill.  From the post
Laura sent,  it looks like she bloated and is not eating now.

We have one who bloated right around the beginning of May,  her name is
Mona.  Mona is about 14 or so, and we opted for the surgery, as we felt she
had the spirit in her to recover well.  She has recovered from her surgery,
but is still not eating well on her own.  At least half the time I syringe
her nourishment, the other times she will eat some, mostly treats.  We have
tried many suggestions to no avail.   We are sending tons of drool for
Jacie,   and for you.

wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org