[Dailydrool] Gus the Gunner?

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 07:35:15 PDT 2010

Gus would be so honored to be part of the Feet.  The only position we can think of for him would possibly be one that requires a calm demeanor while being near big BOOMS as he is calm as a cuke during thunder and fireworks.  so we thought maybe a Gunner Assistant?  we don't know what that position is called, if there is one.
Gus is very brave (unless you expect him to walk on the porch while a rug is hung over the railing.  lol)
Everytime i read of another houndie joining the Feet, i keep picturing a group photo.........
susan, loving slave to Gus
Gus-i want to join!  i want to join!  please can i join??