[Dailydrool] What Next

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 08:44:05 PDT 2010

My Maggie Wags started coughing at 3:00 AM this morning, she is bringing up
 lots of mucus   no color to it, just clear stringy mucus,  she  ate her
breakfast between the coughs and of course she wanted her banana,   but she
can't or wont stop coughing  even after she ate, she did vomit,  just a cough
with this mucus  , she had string of this crap coming out her  nose,  I took
her temperature  no temp !   I have her on  benadryl for the congestion,
here is my question   My vet is  closed on Wednesdays,  so I would have to
take her to the emergency vets  and they dont open until 6:00 PM for patients,
unless they are bleeding to death  ???????
any ways  $ 143.00 just to walk through  the door  thatt  does NOT include
an examination .  can I give Maggie some cough medicine  ???? what Kind ????
and how much ??????  do you think she can wait until my  vet opens in the
morning ????? NO FEVER !  just a cough  and she  is bringing up lots mucus .
so where in the SAM HELL did this come from, she hasnt been out of her yard
 in over a week. her feet are much better and now this !!!!!  now you guys
wonder why I drink so much wine ????  and if I have no wine I sniff the
corks ! good thing they are small, I stuff one in each nostril
bwahahahahaha

Marlene  Maggie wags  cough cough  and Evil  Annie