[Dailydrool] pacific fleet sign ups

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Jul 7 08:44:14 PDT 2010

i would like to sign up the following:

buster brown would like to be a SEAL..the boy is most certainly a sneaky, quick semi agile (until his back heals then he goes back to super agile)  guy who can grab things & make off with them in a flash kind of dog.  one minute there is a tomato on your plate..the next it is gone.

miss sally..she is a recruit to the land of counter insurgency...learning from the master (think grasshopper from kung fu)  so with time she will be one of the best.

lowla the foster is fluent in many foreign tongues some of which i think might be squirrel...or rhino or even cow.  damned if i know what she is saying but she speaks often & loud & all squirrelstans stay far from my yard.   she is a vocal girl...very  funny..kind of like ricky giving the news on the HOP news channel...so she could be a translator.

i would like to nominate the late great mr cooper the bassetter for the congressional medal of honor...he eradicated 11 groundhogs from inside our dogpark & scared off many many more.  also he kept many a backyard safe from squirrelstans, chipmunks, mice and other "stans" before he left on that final mission.

please accept our troops into the ranks..if you need any refrences for either buster brown or mr cooper let me know..as for miss sally..well she is too new & too clueless yet (altho she did run head first into the wall many times to kill a month one night...does that count???  she was willing to sacrifice her headbone for a month..that should count for something...altho i am not sure for what (cluelessness?)

lois..sweating big time in jerzee...can the kids leave now for their adventure???  please.

"you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss