[Dailydrool] baby gates...

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Wed Jul 7 08:50:19 PDT 2010

Just a little story that I have told on here before about a baby gate that
is really funny.  When we first got Daisy Mae as a pup we kept her locked up
in the kitchen/diningroom area with a baby gate. She was just a little
thing...much too little to knock over the gate but after being gone a while
one day I came home and Daisy was no where to be found in the kitchen. I
yelled an whistled and still no Daisy.  The gate was still in place. I
started to get a little scared that someone came and let her outside. I just
couldn't figure out what had happened.  About that time I heard her come
running in from the livingroom and right through the middle of the gate she
came.  She had chewed through the plastic on the gate and escaped but after
she went through it the plastic just went back together so it looked like
nothing was wrong. Whew was I relieved and had to laugh. Now Daisy and
Thelma are both so scared of the gates that they won't go near them. I don't
even hook them to anything just lean them against the door facings.  Kathy
with Daisy and Thelma in VA