[Dailydrool] Catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jul 7 18:45:52 PDT 2010

Kidney finding & Effective transplant drool to Eva from Ohio Basset Rescue.  We will be drooling & praying for you.

No more coughing drool to Maggie Wags.

No more itchies dool for Dame Penny

Well it as been a wild 4th of July holiday here at ASTT HQ. With all of us worried sick about the DH/DD (devoted husband/devoted daddy) And then my best friend from high school and her daughter coming to visit.  The boys were busy training the new slaves to  do their bidding, but unfortunetly they could not handle the demands of bassettude and fled back to KY. So with this e-mail I think that I am finally caught up on reading the drools.

I hope that I didn't miss anyone needing drool or congratulations, or happy b-days, or gotcha day.  If so I sincerly apologize.

drool to all in need...

Michele
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "were did the new slaves run off to???"
Ruger: "They are AWOL!!!  Mother get them back!!"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878