[Dailydrool] Hmmfffffff ??????

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 05:19:19 PDT 2010

well i must say that I am so very impressed  but seems strange that  all of
this talk about   " PW titles " , dat only MS  PW  Elder Clara is da only
" grand lady "  to pass her Pacific Fleet  Basset physical !
bwahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!  oh God, I am  so sorry, I just  fell off my
chair laughing,  nooooo  i'm  not sorry !

now we gotz ta figure out how ta weld us up a perch for MS. PW Clara round
the telescope  on da submarine

Thank You Val, we gotz us one hell of a Pacific Fleet, we beez able to take
 on da world , we  going  to spread some peace around da world  !!!!!!!!
some one gotz to make us a flag fur our ships !!!!!!!!

remember when i wrote hat is going to happen next here in Maumee, well I
went out to mow grass last night because I have lots of clover in my yard and
 Annie wont leave the bees alone, well I am mowing and HOLY CRAP  there is
a  nest of yellow jackets   making a nest under the lap siding on the side
of  my house, those things came after me with a vengeance,    I got stung
three times and dummy Annie got stung twice on her face, she swelled up like a
 balloon,  I gave her two benadryl  andddddddd  the mower hit the  fence
and broke a fence board.  so my Loving hubby    bwahahahahaha   brought home
some bee spray from Lowes last night and  at 10:30 we went out to spray,  I
had the hard job of holding the flash  light and I had some many clothes on I
thought I was going to have a heat  stroke, but better than getting stung
again, " Hubby said, Marlene , you need to  hold the light on the nest "  OK,
 I am standing about 16 feet away  .  " Marlene !  , what ????  get closer,
I cant see from over  there I need more light ! "   " NOOOOOOO  hold the
damn  light yourself  ",   they are not going to come out now, it's  dark out
, OK so I move a little closer,  closer,   closer,   closer !  OK  so he
sprayed, and while he is bent over spraying,   I yell Look out there is a big
one,  he takes off running,  but no  what ????  there wasn't any bee, I was
just funning with him and he wanted  to kick my   A**  bwahahaha  !!!  we are
going to do it  again tonight !!!!!!!!

Marlene  Maggs and Evil Annie