[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet: And ten more to the roster

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 10:19:26 PDT 2010

This is Bo of Hawaii, Commander-in-chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

Welcome to the next ten recruits to our ever-growing powerhouse of a force.
Elsinore & Charlie: Army chorus members
Ruger: Director of the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team
G'day Billy Basset & Dottie: ANZACS Australian and New Zealand Awesome Canines,
known as diggers
Paulie: First Petting Officer
Homer OEBE: St. Brendan's Bridge Basset Brigade
Daisy Belle: Commander in Cheese ob da Southeastern Division of da Pacific Feet
Buttercup: CEO (Constantly eating off...)
Molly: soloist with the Pacific feet chorus

If I am overlooking anyone accidentally or mispelling anyone's name (again,
didn't mean to scare you, Bullet), please send in corrections  Over the weekend
I will publish a complete roster, hopefully organizing recruits by category.
Then I will look to Michael, Cyn, and Synthia for help establishing a proper
military order. Semper Fido. Bo, CICPBF