[Dailydrool] Basset Fleet Crew Photo

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 10:16:00 PDT 2010

Susan, loving slave to Gus, wrote:  "once our Feet  is established, what if
we all took "close-up" pics of our Feet members and then  someone out there
who  knows Photoshop or something like that, put all the  pics together on
one  "poster"?  "
------
What a FANTASTIC idea!  That would be such fun -- all of the faces  (with
their ranks beneath them), maybe superimposed over a battleship?   We'd all
love to have it, and a terrific fundraiser, too.  Great idea,  Susan!

Unfortunately, I am beyond utterly hopeless with computers so I can't
volunteer anything but enthusiasm ("Go, Team!") ... but hopefully there's
someone clever out there who could make this happen.

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB of the St. Brendan's Bridge Basset
Brigade, watching over the active duty houndies)