[Dailydrool] Joining Up!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:16:40 PDT 2010

This is Elphaba woffing in to say dat Copper and I would like to join up
with the Pacific Feet!  In fact, we libs right ons da Pacifics ocean here in
da San Diegos!

Copper would like to be considered Chief Retirement Officer, as he feels
that he can superbly train retiring Sr. bassets of the Feet in all the
retirement needs such as copious napping, meal delivery to the lounging
place of their choice, and general slave training on how Sr. retired bassets
should be attended to.

I, Elphaba, would like to join up with the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Task
Force as Anti-Underground Insurgency Captain.  We have a full force invasion
of the mesa our house is on of these underground squirrel terrorists
(momslave calls dem gophers), and I have much experience sniffing out their
movements and digging down and collapsing their infiltration tunnels into
our yard.

Fank you for your consideration of our applications.

Copper and Elphaba, owner of momslave Brenda