[Dailydrool] An invitation extended to Royals

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 11:32:57 PDT 2010

This is Bo of Hawaii, Commander-in-chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

I would like to personally extend an invitation to any interested Royals to join
our force. I know that it is a tradition in some places for members of the Royal
Family to serve in such capacity--witness one of the young human British princes
in the military command of his human country. Ours has become an international
basset force, so kings, queens, princes, and princesses of any nationality are
more than welcome.