[Dailydrool] ASTT Special Agents list

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jul 8 14:07:16 PDT 2010

By Order of the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team Director I am publishing a list of ASTT Special Agents:
If Director Ruger has recruited you to ASTT and I have failed in my duties to update the ASTT roster, or if I do not have your location please let me know so that I can make any corrections needed.  Also Director Ruger has declared this list "Classified Secret" and is to be used for official business only.  He would also like everyone to come up with Call Signs.  Like James Bond's 007 or Goose and Maverick from Top Gun. As you may have read ASTT is under the Pacific Basset Feet Command and is proud to join forces with the Worlds largest joint military command.
Director Ruger is looking for new recruits in the fight against squirrel and other varmit terrorism.  If you are a hound that likes to hunt varmits (squirrelstans, gophers, chipmonsters, moles, opossom, etc) you could be a member of ASTT.  All hounds, and there non hound family members are welcome.
ASTT Special Agents
Name:                Location:                                                Call Sign
Ruger                ASTT Director & Gulf Coast Team               Chief
Colt                   Gulf Coast Team                                        Rhino
Delilah Belle       NJ Team
Ruby Doo          Dog House Team
Holly the Dolly    Da Ladybugs Squirverels Patrol
Sister Gracie      Da Ladybugs Squirverels Patrol
Blossum
Jack
Emma
Yowza
Sadie                    Kentucky Team
Winston                Kentucy Team
Penny                   Pacific Northwest Division, Oregon City Detachment
Bubba                   Pacific Northwest Division, Oregon City Detachment
Gallagher               N. Carolina Team
MacKenzie             N. Carolina Team

On Behalf of Ruger I would like to thank all of you out their in the basset free world for your support.

Michele
Secretary to The ASTT Director

PS Colt is very disappointed that Da Ladybugs Squirverels Patrol will not be his Angels.  He said that being his angels had nothing to do with size...he actually prefurs a houndette with a little meat on her bones.