[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet Nomination

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jul 8 16:04:46 PDT 2010

We are very sorry to hear that Jacie has mad her journey to the bridge.  Take comfort in the fact that she is once again a healthy and young hound, may she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Colt thinks that the kitty that rescued Trooper should be a PJ (ParaRescue Jumper like Colt's dad) or someother title that makes him a Search & Rescue member.

Also if angels from the bridge are signing up for the Pacific Basset Feet than Wolfgang ATB would like to sign up as Pararescuedog Guardian Angel division.  Wolfgang had 2 rescues in his time her on earth. 1. He notified me of an intruder at 3am on our front porch, cops called, intruder chased away so I didn't have to shoot him.  2. He woke up my roommate when I was out of town when she left the natural gas on the stove on, 4 dogs and 1 human saved.

Love the poster idea for the Pacific Basset Feet...I'd buy that...especially if all of the titles were listed under the Hounds picture.  That would be soo cool.

Just a status report the ASTT Gulf Coast Team is on a steak out of squirrelistans trying to sneak across border.

Drool to all in need.
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878